RUMI

Cada árbol y cada planta del prado
parece estar danzando;
aquéllos con ojos comunes
sólo los verán fijos e inmóviles.

7 feb. 2016

Loving Ourselves Today! - Jennifer Hadley

Loving Ourselves Today! - Jennifer Hadley: Have you ever had the experience of feeling overwhelmed, tired, depleted, upset, depressed, or hurt and making the choice to try to make yourself feel better by doing something that is really, fundamentally not loving to yourself? I wish I could say I’d only done it once or twice rather than thousands. Live and learn. I actually used to get upset and take it out on myself by being unloving with myself. To turn it all around practice by being willing in a really simple way – here’s a wonderful practice for you: Begin your day with this question: How

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario