RUMI

Cada árbol y cada planta del prado
parece estar danzando;
aquéllos con ojos comunes
sólo los verán fijos e inmóviles.

19 jul 2013

Asaf Avidan - Live Session 2013


Asaf Avidan - Live Session 2013 (Unique By A&M... por STARDUST72



1- Different Pulses

2- Cyclamen

3- The Disciple

4- Love It Or Leave It



The Disciple


Lying on the floor
I hear it pounding down the door
All them fuzzy, awful thoughts are floating into shore

See these broken strings
You tore them with your lazy heart
The wind in our open, tired grave, It's tearing us apart

Cry, Oh angel cry
Your favorite disciple is tearing out his eyes

All the things these eyes have seen
This time they've really crossed the line
I think I'll pack up all my shit and cross to Palestine

Strip down all my clothes
I'm gonna run into the wild
I'm gonna Leave you with my bitter wounds
Leave you with my pride

Cry, Oh angel cry
Your favorite disciple is tearing out his eyes